Friday, October 24, 2014

Wheeler Farm, a haunted library and cousin sleepovers

Today was such a good day and made me so grateful for my kids and my family.  It was an incredibly busy day though.  We started the day by heading to Wheeler Farm with the kids in the morning.  Ben was having a hard day today and didn't really want to walk around or do anything.  He was so fussy, but Laddy and Natalie had so much fun!  Laddy had the best time ever and had so much fun running around with Natalie seeing all the animals and tractors and halloween things.  We didn't do the halloween pumpkin patch cause its just so expensive for what is offered, I didn't really think it was worth it.  But we did stop at the big playground on the way back and they had even more fun there.



















We then came home, and the boys took naps, and Natalie did some halloween crafts and made a pumpkin that we hung up in our kitchen window.  We then got the boys up and I started to get dinner ready, chicken fajtias.  El went and picked up Heni for our sleepover and we all ate fajitas before we ran out the door to make it to the haunted library on Foothill and Anderson.  It was so much fun!

two best friends! 











The cutest fairy and bat girl that there ever was! 



On our way home both girls said they needed to go potty and I knew we weren't going to make it to the house, so I made a snap decision to stop at the institute in hopes it would be open.  I was sure it would be being that it was only 8 and a friday night.  But to my shock it was locked!  I said a little silent prayer that someone would come and open it for us, and then there pulled up the missionaries car.  I love God! and I love prayer!  They were so nice and we made it to the potty.  We came home, played house and barbies and then had apples for a snack. I then let the girls watch a bit of a fairy movie before bedtime.  They had so much fun on their sleepover!  

No comments:

Post a Comment