Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fussy kids, quesadillas and the Spirit

Today was a very hard day.  We all woke up at a descent time, but for some reason the kids were all super fussy.  They had a hard time eating their breakfast, had a hard time getting dressed and even a heard time just getting our the door to go out side for a walk.  The morning had already been pretty difficult so I thought maybe an outing would be nice. Natalie was completely non listening all day and so stubborn, Laddy had a fuse shorter than usual and Ben was feeling just really tired and clingy all day.  About 5 minutes into the walk Natalie wouldn't listen, Ben wanted up and Laddy was throwing a tantrum on the ground.  I immediately regretted going for a walk and wished more than anything that El was home to help.  About 2 minutes later, I hear some one yelling whats the matter.  I look up and its El to my complete surprise since he was supposed to be in a class.  He said he was on his way to Anthropology when he got a strong feeling that he was needed at home.  The spirit works in incredible ways!  I cried when I saw him and from the whole experience.  We got into the car and got 3 dollar quesadillas from a taco stand, than took a drive, came home put the kids down for a nap and El put me and Natalie down for a nap too.  I love this man so much I can't even describe!  I am so grateful for how much he blesses my life and our children's lives every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment