Monday, October 13, 2014

Walk through downtown and more vomit

Today we woke up and the day looked bright!  It was a little cool, but still a beautiful day for a nice walk.  So I put all the kids in long sleeved clothes and got the boys in the stroller, got Natallies little stroller and Abby Cadabby and we were off.  It was such a beautiful and fun walk.  Natalie had a nonstop conversations with me that just delighted me and the boys were perfectly content just people watching and scenery gazing.  It was a perfect morning!  We came home for a wonderful lunch and then I put the kids down for a nap and headed over to the library to drop off some books and pick up ones I put on hold.  When I got home, Ben had woken up and was sitting on El and then vomitted all over himself.  Back to the flu.  So we changed Ben and gave him some tylenol for his fever.   I then preceded to make a sweet potato hash, that fell so short that I didn't even want to eat it, but El bless his heart still was able to find something to compliment about it.  Maybe I'll try it again, but not likely.  We did watch a bunch of youtube videos on Gordan Ramsay and some of his recipees and techniques.  I feel a new wave of motivation and excitement about cooking.  After the lack luster dinner, we took the kids for an evening walk and when we brought them back, the flu seemed to be setting in more.  Hopefully it clears up in the next couple of days, or I guess well be making a trip to the doctor.  I hate sick visits.

 on our way out


 she found a harmons grocery cart on the side of the street and wanted to push it across the street.  Shen then realized her stroller was much easier to push and told me this was for big girls and she was too little 

 on our way to downtown

we picked up some fun fluffy stems by the Harmons on State street.  Natalie was really curious about them and then the boys wanted one of their own. 


I asked her to give me a smile and this is what she gave me.  I love 3 year olds! 

 playing on temple square right by the temple.  She was interested in little berries that had fallen from the tree 


beautiful fall on temple square 

She was so excited to see these.  She called them little tomato's!  She then started to play with them and lined them up in a row and then made a smily face 






lining up her "little tomato's" 

the smiley mouth she made and was so proud of

On our way leaving temple square, she found a flower that was broken from the stem. She picked it up and said it needed a mew home, and so she planted it by this tree in its new home.  She was the best little heart and personality in the whole world!



giving her brothers kisses while waiting for the light 

my very sad lack luster sweet potato hash.  Such a disappointment

Our evening walk with El


No comments:

Post a Comment