Wednesday, October 22, 2014

visiting teaching and halloween party play group at Arias

We ran to Smiths this morning before meeting up with Ashleigh to visit teach Erin.  I had to pick up a loaf of bread for Erin since the lesson was on Christ being our bread of life and I thought it fitting.  And then to pick up some halloween treats for Arias halloween party after.  It was so much fun!  It was a bit chaotic at first, since the boys were a bit crazy and dumped out two huge bins of lego just for kicks.  Luckly another sweet mom helped me clean up the mess and we both sort of hid the buckets.  Out of site out of mind right.  The rest of the party went really well, until Laddy hit poor Mary over the head with a tennis racquet he found (not hard, but hard enough to really scare her)  I felt so bad!  It would be my kid though that would do that lol  After both ordeals though it was smooth sailing!  We had a very cool donut eating contest, first for the kids and then for the moms.  It was really fun!  I loved being able to visit with some of my friends and the other moms in the ward.  I  recently found out that like 5 families, maybe more are all moving out. They all pretty much live in either the Canyon road or Brigham apartments, so yay for them getting a house, but sad for the rest of us who have to part with such great families and friends.  It makes me excited for the day that we can buy or at least move into a house.  But not too much, because I don't want the time to go by too fast.  I already have serious issues dealing with how fast Natalie and the boys are growing up before my eyes.  Today was a great day though.   I prayed last night to have an easier time with my anger (its not bad but it could be better) and with my patience.  I felt like the lord really gave me some great opportunities to work on them today, which I am very grateful for.  Just hope he doesn't douse me with too much!  Theres the old saying humble your self or the Lord will do it for you.  And we all know, we DO NOT want the Lord to do it for us!   The rest of the day consisted of naps, playing pretend in the bedroom, watching a new movie called Hours.  Its about Hurricane Katrina and has Paul Walker in it. It was really good.  Then we watched Ella Enchanted while we waited for Tash to get here to babysit while I ran to Walmart to pick up some new bottles for the boys since they bit through all the nipples of their current ones.

At Smiths picking up the bread and cookies 

walking with the stroller to Arias house for the halloween party.  

I just love Aria's house!  Its so beautiful and she has it decorated so wonderfully.  


playing with her brother in the cool toy alcove, right before after Laddy dumped all the legos haha

Her awesome upstairs loft play room too.  Such a great cool house!

The kids trying to eat the donuts at the donut eating contest.  Its safe to say the boys LOVED this evet!  Natalie was too busy playing in princess shoes upstairs and watching Curious Georges Boo.  SHe didn't want to come down.  She did make an appearance though during the mommy one and had a donut. 







Laddy playing on their wonderful porch. It turned out to be a beautiful day actually!  I just can't believe how wonderful our weather had been this year.



Play time at home after dinner and while watching our movie.

Me and a fussy Laddy boy.  He spilled his entire bottle on his during nap time when he bit off the nipple, so he woke up super early from it and was pretty tired for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment