Wednesday, October 15, 2014

cleaning my stove and visit from friends

Today the boys seemed to do a lot better.  No vomit today which is am improvement from yesterdays ordeals.  And not really any major diarrhea either, also a plus.  The boys did seem to be a bit sick still so we spent most of the day inside re-cooperating.  They both ate a bit more today, they started with a whole piece of bread each.  And Natalie was very excited to see fruity pebbles. A very fun surprise from her usual toasted cheerios lol  I then processed to pinterest research some great ways to clean my drip pans and stove, which seemed to work pretty well.  No more smoking when I turn them on.  Yay! I think I still might cover them with some tin foil though just to play it safe.

What our morning looked like 



this is rather embarassing that this is what my stove to looks like 

Natalie conveniently took this picture of me cleaning the stove while they all ate breakfast 


We then went an picked up Sunshine and Mark from his brothers house and brought them back to hang out for a bit.  When we got back El told me that his Aunt called and was done with my dress.  So Sunshine and I drove to his aunts house to pick up the dress for the wedding, then we went to his parents house down the road to give sunshine the toddler bar attachment to the crib we gave them.  We then spent the next 20 minutes playing outside in the backyard and on the trampoline.  It was really fun.  I made some amazing fajitas, thanks to Gordan Ramsay, who is my new obsession.  I tried out two of his techniques and I must say they worked incredibly!  Very impressed and so were our stomachs.  A huge step up from my failed sweet potato hash.  

The two girls (Natalie and Ally) jumping on the trampoline 






Sunshine and I.  I really miss this girl! 

Here is a pictures of my yummy yummy gordam ramsay fajita recipe.  And yes it is also gout approved, since everything was low to non fat and little to no oil and grease.  That made El happy too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment