Sunday, October 12, 2014

sick sunday

Yesterday when everyone left the bachelorette party, the boys suddenly fell ill.  I don't mean fussy I mean full out vomit, violent diarrhea and more vomit.  El I were up with the boys until 4:30 in the morning. There was no way that I was taking the boys the church, Natalie was sleeping over at grandmas and it was 4:30 so we all accepted the sad reality that church was not going to happen tomorrow.  Well when we all woke up, it was 12 noon!  I have never slept that late before, but then again I have never gone to bed at 4:30 either.  They seemed to be doing better today.  No more vomiting, no fever and just two episodes of diarrhea.  We did feed the boys the BRATS diet all day so I think that probably really helped.  But we headed over to his parents house since we had so much laundry from all the vomit and poo, so we took over 4 huge whopping baskets of laundry!  I wish we had our own, but it gives us a great reason to head over to their house for sunday family time which is always wonderful.  Natalie I am told had a wonderful time in nursery at grandma's ward so yay!
















No comments:

Post a Comment