Thursday, October 30, 2014

A beautiful autumn day

It was so beautiful today.  The weather was amazing, it looked amazing, but unfortunately I was just having one of the worst days ever.  I was so agitated and irritable all day, and I couldn't figure out why.  Everything just seemed off.  The kids were also a bit fussy at times, and that definitely triggered the irritability.  I felt so bad and guilty that I was feeling this way, I even tried praying.  It helped a bit, but not enough to save my day.  I suppose I needed to put forth more effort on my end, but I just didn't have it in me today.  But I did try and counter it by taking the kids for a lovely walk through Memory Grove and let them explore.  Ben is also getting sick, so he was pretty fussy and tired all day, poor guy.  But he did manage to forget his woes for long enough to enjoy some fun time with his brother and sister.

Our newly carved pumpkins out on display

I love this face more than I can possibly ever describe.  Looking at it alone, makes me feel better instantaneously!



As much as I long for a house in a kid friendly neighborhood, I do have to admit that our neighborhood presently is absolutely beautiful and we really are truly blessed!

 She really wanted to hold onto one of her brothers leashes, and both of them got such a kick out of it, I had to snap a picture

They absolutely loved walking through the leaves and hearing them crunch under their little feet.  All three of them!





The loves of my life.

Peek-a-boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment