Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Costco trip and tent play time

We had a pretty easy day today, just playing a bit in the morning while watching a halloween movie, Spooky Buddies.  We then got ready for the day and headed out to costco to get chicken, chicken nuggets and vegetables.  The kids had a fun time and even got some free halloween candy there.  We came home and had some good lunch, good naps, and I got some cleaning and laundry folding done.  Natalie had a bit of an accident though.  She thought she just tooted, but it was more than that, and then we discovered she had diarrhea.  She had been complaining of a stomach ache for the past couple of days.  Hopefully I can nip it on the bud with the BRATS diet the next couple of days.  She seems fine other that though.

Here are the pictures from our day
getting ready to head out the door to Costco


I wish all shopping stores had the convenient costco carts!  



 I made a delicious lime cilantro chicken today that was so incredible.  El kept raving about it and asked when I was going to make it again

this is what happens when El gets home from school.  The boys just love him, and want to climb up and cuddle with him even if he is in the middle of trying to eat his dinner
playing with the fun buckets from yesterdays happy meals courtesy of Els mom  

We spent the rest of night after dinner playing in the tent in their bedroom, playing tag with my phones flash light on, dancing and pretending to be dinosaurs wearing bucket hats haha.  I loved tonight and it made me feel so grateful to be able to stay at home with my kids, and be there for every fun and awesome moment they experience.





El caught a fun picture of me reading bedtime stories to the boys.  They have started to really love books and especially love bedtime ready time.  They even get to pick out their own books they want me to read to them.  I love this time to cuddle with my twins!  Today I was feeling so blessed and so lucky to be blessed with twins!  They are hard, and they keep me busy, but they are one of the greatest blessings in my life and I am so lucky to have them!  The Lord must have known I would be able to handle such a precious double bundle.  I thank him for trusting me with such an incredible experience.  My three kids make my life complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment