Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Its October, visit to grandma, walk through temple square and hot cocoa



Its October and I can't believe it!  Crazy, but I do love all the fun festive activities out beautiful city has for kids this month, including the library.  So we are going to have lots to do this month.  We kicked October off with a fun visit to grandma Pe'as house.  Played inside and had some yummy snacks



Ben loved clifford the bid red dog stuffy 

playing and rolling around grandmas furniture lol...but thats the best right! 


This is El as a baby.  Can't believe how much he looks like Natalie and Laddy, or I guess its the other way around right 

Its like a little Natalie.  I guess she is his little mini-me


More  play dough time when we got home 

We went out to do some grocery shopping and came home to El and Ben sleeping like this.  So cute and what a great little surprise 



I thought we would jump into October with a little The Nightmare Before Christmas and I thought the boys would like the monsters, which they did

I then started to prep dinner.  Tonight we had Spaghetti squash boats with ground turkey, red onions and low fast mozzarella.  After dinner it was such a nice evening we took a little stroller ride to Temple Square to walk around.  By the time we came home we were so cold we decided to make hot cocoa.  So yummy!  How did it get so cold so fast?  I think we are having a cold streak right now though


 my funny face Nelly bells

she was so proud that she was so strong!  



She loved these because they tickled her face when she walked past them. 





I then brought out the fall and halloween decorations and thought I would let the boys stay up late being that it was their birthday eve.  How are my twinkies 2!!! How did that happen?  Oh man.  Too fast.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment