Saturday, October 11, 2014

Ballet, cornbelly's, lost child and the bachelorette party

We started this morning early with Natalie's ballet class. Even though this was her first Saturday that El could technically come, he stayed home and slept with the boys, since he stayed up so late planning the bachelor party with Lyman and Adam the night before.  It was okay.  It was my first time going to see Natalie's ballet and I actually got to watch and stay the whole time.  I also learned that Natalie really only participates in 50% of her class. The other half she stands there subbornly not wanting to participate.  But Miss Courtney said she is fine and isn't a problem child and is a delight in the class, so thats good I suppose.  She is really cute to watch!  I love it.  We got home from ballet and Ray called to see if we could meet them up a Cornbelly's before we got together with our friends to start the bachelor and bachelorette activities.  It was so much fun!!!!!

Natalie and Miss Courtney

Natalie refusing to participate.  She beats to her own drum! 



Cornbelly's was fun and terrifying! Natalie wondered off twice today!  And both times were from the big huge slide complex in the middle of the park.  Noted that we will never be going on that slide again!  EVER!!!  The first time she went down the slide, and walked off to the little wodden tractor playsturcure about 30 feet away.  So still in sight, but not good!  She got a good stern talking to from El about how not to do that.  The next time was only about 15 minutes later.  She went down the exact same side and I watched her go down.  I turned to look at Ben and then turned back and she was GONE!!  At first I didn't think anything of it since I thought she was climbing back up.  When I didn't see her for a couple of minutes I started looking around.  I looked back at the tractor play structure and other play structures but didn't see her. By this point I started freaking out a bit.  I told Ray I had lost Natalie and that I think she wandered off.  She then proceeded to tell me her story of how she lost Enoch at the San Diego Zoo.  It definitely made me feel better I was not at the SanDiego zoo, but still terrified. Suddenly all the episodes of Criminal minds and Law and Order where children were lost and killed came flooding my thoughts.  I thought I was having a heart attack and a panic attach all at the same time.  I probably said about 20 prayers in my head that I would find her and that she would be safe. I have literally never been so terrified in my entire life!  We probably walked around for nearly 20 minutes, with everyone looking and me crying and until I finally found her.  She had walked to the complete other side of the park, by her self and was swinging on one of the swings in the princess coral with her lollypop in her mouth with out a care in the world! My relief lasted mere seconds until I was swelled with rage and anger! I couldn't even discipline her because my discipline would have been out of anger.  I ripped her off the swing, pretty much threw her into el by her one arm and tried to control my desire to ring her neck!  She got the biggest sasa she has ever gotten before (even bigger than when she refused to unlock our door and El had to climb in our bedroom window)  She cried so hard.  But we wanted salvage the day still since we were there with Ray and so we told her she was in big trouble, she can still play but will be getting a long time out when we got home.  She was pretty timid after that.  Ray tired to comfort her and be the cool nice aunt which I appreciated, since I couldn't be the cool nice mom at that moment.  We carried on to take a tour into the dragons belly.  When we got out Natalie and Heni wanted to play with the giant balls and about 30 sec in there Natalie was taken to the ground when she was hit in the head with one...poor little girl.  But her day brightened up a bit when we went back to the princess corral.


The cousins all together



Playing in the seed pit with Heni




Josie had to crawl into the tots corn maze to try and coax Benna out.  It looked pretty funny, but she was successful 




Finally at the princess coral, and dressing up as princesses.  I think by this point both of us had forgotten the early mishap.

dancing on the stage to fun halloween music.

our two little princesses 











sitting in the cinderella carriage and loving it.  I think I am loving it too!  i just love having a little girl who loves all the girly things I did and lets me honest still do! 







We then came home, had lunch, had the rest of the timeout, and then the boys napped while sunshine and I put together the rest of the bachelorette party and baked, withe the help of little hands.

The bachelorette party was incredible!  I am so pleased.  We had such fun games, food and company.  We talked about sex, but in the best way possible and it was so informative and nothing got out of hand.  I am so grateful for the advise of a friend and for the help of my wonderful sister in law Tash.



our yummy food table

I found this awesome fact sheet about the importance of god in your marriage.  It wasn't LDS but it was just as great! 


The beautiful bride to be Sadie

 Some of the gifts 

our panty line 




Here is the bachelortte party attendees
Jessice Heftie (the grooms sister) 

aka


Sarah

aka

The bride to be Sadie 

aka 

me 

aka 

and Sunshine 

aka 



some of the fun games I came up with that everyone just loved! 

Sadie reading her little panty poem before guessing who brought what panties

 all of us under the panties that we brought 



all of us together.  Such a successful party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment