Sunday, October 5, 2014

Conference Sunday and birthday celebration at grandmas

Today was conference again.  It was so nice!  We woke up and got breakfast on and watched the morning session while Natalie wore her princess garb.  I love that she is such a little girl.  Great talks!  I then ran over to AJ's house and visit taught her with Ashleigh.  We then came home and we got the kids ready to head over to grandmas house to spend the day, make pizza and have their birthday dinner and cupcake celebration.  I made little dinosaur cupcakes, and they turned out really awesome!  Grandmas house was really fun especially with Tash there and then with Ray and the kids there.  I tried to get a hold of Nat, but I couldn't reach her I was sad cause it would have been great to have her there. But maybe next time!


watching conference in our princess dress while I made the boys cupcakes 
little laddy playing on the trampoline when we got to grandmas 







eating some yummy snacks 




the boys dinosaur cupcakes 



our yummy caprese pizza we made.  First time ever and it turned out incredible! 

Natalie got a hold of some stickies and made "ticker pants"



Josie straitened Henis hair apparently during her nap and so she came over and was so excited about it.  She kept flipping her head around

The boys eating their cupcakes.  I thought I captured us all singing happy birthday to them until I realized when I got home I must have not pushed the record button.  So sad, but this picture was perfect!

some cuddle time with Auntie Ray


The two princesses sitting on the table with grandma.  They both cried so hard when we had to leave cause they didn't want to leave eachother. It happens all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment