Friday, October 10, 2014

Free Friday and party planning

Today was such a great day!  We woke up early and did some relaxing with the kids before we took them out.  We headed to do some errands.  We went to Costco to grab some stuff, Walmart to grab the last bit of bachelorette stuff for Sadie's party and then a game store for the bachelor party.  We then took a little break and took the kids into a halloween store. Its one of my favorite halloween activities to do.  I love touring the halloween stores and taking the kids in them to look around.  Today both boys started saying "tata"  sasa and would sasa all the scary monsters and masks they saw in the store.  It was so cute!  Then we drove past a store with a big cow on it and Laddy was pointing and saying puppy and I said no laddy Cow. He then right away said "cooowww" so amazing!




We then came home and before I went back out to do more grocery shopping, Natalie wanted to read Els Samoan scriptures.  How cute!

When we got home I made pizza for Friday pizza night and then finished off getting stuff ready for the party.  All the games I had to print out and cut and glue together, but it was so much fun. During this, Natalie got a hold of the baby powder and started jumping on the bed and spraying it everywhere all over the room.  The entire room was covered in powder, as well as the air.  You literally coughed when you walked in.  Safe to say I spent the next half hour beating baby powder out of sheets, vacuuming it out and setting a fan the opposite way by the window to try and such as much out of the air as I could.  At least the room smelled great!  While I was cleaning, El gave the kids a bath and the water was literally white after.  pretty funny!  I love toddler moments. I was really mad at first, but then sat back, looked at Natalie's face all covered in baby powder and realized that in years from now, I'm gonna give anything to be where I am right now.  I really do love my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment