Thursday, October 16, 2014

Visit to grandmas house

We had to go and pick up Els Ukelele from his parents house for Sadie's wedding tomorrow so we headed over there and got there just in time for a yummy brunch with grandma and grandpa!  They were so excited to see us and the kids!  Mom even warmed up her left over crab for me from Red Lobster.  I was very very appreciative!  I just love crap so much.  The kids had yummy bacon and bread and oatmeal.  It was delicious!  We then played outside in the backyard for almost two hours and ate popsicles with grandma.  What a great day!





We then came home, put the kids down for a nap, I did some much needed ironing and then prepped dinner.  I made a delicious ground turkey tomato pasta with italian cheeses and a pomegranate vinaigrette salad on red leaf lettuce.  So delicious!  I re-arranged our bedroom and got rid of our desk that is mainly used to throw dirty clothes on.  It looks so much more open in there now. I love the extra space and de cluttering.  We already live in an apartment (spacious apartment) but still an apartment so any extra space is always super nice!


The yummy tomato turkey pasta with italian cheeses 



Natalie playing and being silly while her brothers took a bath

Performing for me with her microphone and doing the splits.  What an entertainer we have on our hands! 

Barbie time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment