Monday, October 6, 2014

Doctors appointment and catch up

Today was the worst doctors appointment ever!  Nothing bad or unhealthy about the kids, but the boys were so sleep deprived from the napless over stimulated day they had yesterday that their doctor got to see both in their full glory!  It was rather embarasing and caused insane amounts of anxiety in me!  But we came home, had an early lunch and I let them relax and just play in very slow motions until their early nap at 12:30  I also got some much need cleaning done and even cleaned out the linen closet.  I gathered enough stuff that when the kids went down for their nap, I made a trip to the DI to drop off the stuff and do some shopping for some fall and winter clothes and then picked El up some very much needed new garments.

on our way to get some ice cream for the kids.  I thought they could use it after the super stressful doctors visit they had today. 


watching some discovery channel with us tonight for FHE and the kids loved watching the bears! 



No comments:

Post a Comment