Friday, October 3, 2014

playground, lunch and pumpkin patch!

Today we woke up and took the kids out to a playground.  We had to make a quick stop for El at the Mens Warehouse for him to get fitted for his tux for the wedding, and then we headed to sugar house playground and played for a while.  We then took the kids out to McDonalds for a post birthday bash and let the kiddos play on the McDonalds play area while they ate Chicken nuggets and had sprite. Big treat!
Waiting in the car while El was in getting measured


sugar house playground. What a beautiful day! 




this tunnel was a huge hit as was the jungle gym climbing bars. 




Im loving it! 

We then came home and the kids and El all went down for a late nap.  I did some laundry, cleaning, mopping, pruning and sweeping.  Then Natalie woke up early from her nap so we played in the card board box my new diapers come in. It was a church and a big giant computer she was using to write to grandma.  We then went outside and pretended to make some more leaf soup with her play bowl and wooden spoon.







We then got up from our naps and headed out to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins!  It was so much fun!  I loved just s much as the kids did I think.  They had so much fun running around and playing with pumpkins and the hay stacks. We picked up three pumpkins, Natalie picked out two of them and we also got a beautiful onion and a very tastey box of raspberries we ate on the way home.  We spent the remainder of the night watching a fun new halloween movie I rented from the library.

waiting for daddy to get into the car

 first stop....taking a picture with the giant pumpkin. I got lucky and took the picture fast so they boys wouldn't get up and run away.  But as soon as I took this picture they did run away, but I got my picture so I'm good! 


having fun running around 



the first pumpkin Natalie picked out

double double, toil and trouble 


She found a good one.  One of the pumpkins she choose.  She is really interested in pumpkins this fall, so going to the pumpkin patch was a really fun experience for her. 


Laddy picking out his pumpkin, or at least trying to



some fun action pictures.  Natalie was having fun jumping on her bum on the hay stacks 

I was so impressed that they all sat long enough for me to snap a picture


getting a little ride from daddy.  It reminds me of the beach and grandpas rides this summer


these look so scrumptious! 




No comments:

Post a Comment