Wednesday, October 29, 2014

missed play group but still lots of fun!

Today was another pretty cool day.  Play group was held at the dinosaur park and I spent the morning debating whether we should head back to the dinosaur park or opt out for a real park today.  But the dinosaur park won out. It was chilly again, and Natalie really wanted to go again, so we got all bundled up and made the beautiful autumn walk there. It was fun, but we were pretty late so I think we missed the majority of it.  We got there during the tail end, but thats okay.  We came home and El was home on a break, sick again.  He just can't seem to knock this cold of his.  But I made grilled cheese sandwhiches, since it seemed fitting being such a cool day out.  Natalie is doing much better too, with no diarrhea in the past couple days so yay!  Probably way too much info, so sorry for those week of stomachs haha.  Nap went well, and I made halloween cupcakes.  Some for our neighbours, and some for Julie who I visit teach.  The kids and El loved eating them and the night was wonderful!  We watched a sesame street halloween movie and learned all about pumpkins and halloween, not that they haven't already got halloween overload this whole month.  What can I say?  I love this holiday!




our fun and chilly warm walk to our play group at City Creek dinosaur park.  Great day today!

playtime in the bathtub

One of Laddy's temper tantrums while Natalie had her bath.  Don't even know what he was crying about, but I think he may have wanted a cup cake, and he had just had one, so I had said no



Natalie got all our pots and pans and wanted to play drum kit. So she was drumming on the pots and pans, and made me sing into the comb aka "micaphone" and we both sang the ABC's.  I am so proud of her today because we have been practicing so much and she finally got to G!  yay!!!  Love this little girl so much it hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment