Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Flu regression and house bound

Today was a rather frustrating day.  My phone has been acting really weird and my battery has been dying all of a sudden.  So I set the alarm clock for 8 this morning, but since my phone battery dies, it never went off.  So I woke up at 10, which completely threw me off and kind of started my morning off bad. The crazy thing though was when I went into the kids room, the boys were still asleep and I had to wake them up.  I guess having the flu makes you tired.  So I spent the morning with fussy crying kids and a little girl who spent the morning pretending to be a princess.  I fed Laddy and Natalie hotdogs with rice for lunch and Ben just rice, since he's been throwing up.  I then took Natalie out to City Creek Apple Store to fix my phone for the second time that I've had it in like a month and a half.  I seriously have the worst luck with electronics. They ended up replacing my phone which is good I guess.  We then played in the fountains my Nordstrom, got soaking wet, and so we took a walk down to Eva's Bakery in the sun to dry off.  We got a wonderfully delectable chocolate crescent that we shared.  It was really fun being with Natalie for a bit, and as bad as it sounds away from sick kids.   I came back to Laddy now throwing up.  This flu is really taking a toll on these boys.  I am just praying that Natalie doesn't get it after!  2 sick babies is enough for me! Tonight has been even worse.  Both boys had fevers, were cranky, diarrhea and vomiting.  I am sure I will be making a doctors call tomorrow!

On our way to Eva's Bakery downtown.  We love that place!


Natalie decided that this door was the bathroom for the construction workers


Eating our super yummy chocolate crescent 


playing with the newspaper dispenser.  I think she was pretending it was an oven.  I love her imagination

helping me ice the halloween cupcakes tonight before bedtime. She loves to help me bake and cook

No comments:

Post a Comment