Friday, September 26, 2014

volleyball, halloween store, ice cream and the bridal shower


Today was Els day off school and its always exciting cause we usually get to spend the whole day together.  We got up and went to Els Volleyball and let the kids play in the nursery.



We then stopped at two halloween stores.  It was fun I love this season and its makes me feel very motivated to put up the fall/halloween decorations.  I usually have the fall ones up by now, but this year I am having trouble letting summer go and welcoming in fall. When we took the boys in we looked at the robotic decorations (the ones that move and talk) and for a second the boys thought they were very interesting and even a bit funny.  That is until one cheap skate decoration had this little monster bat thing shoot out last minute.  It made me jump and scared the crap out of Laddy!  He jumped and screamed so loud and grabbed on to El.  Spencer than proceeded to cling onto me.  I could let go of him and he wouldn't fall because he was holding on so tight with his arms and legs. Natalie then started to cry and I had to rush her out as fast I could.  The rest of the halloween experience was much better looking at tinkerbell for Natalie, pumpkins which Natalie loved and puppy costumes since puppy is the boys favourite word to say lately.

After we went and got some ice cream and arctic circle



We got home and the boys went down for a nap.  Natalie and I made a stop at the library to take back some books and take out some more.  While we were there we ran into Aria and Espen and hung out with them for a bit.  We then saw Ashleigh Basset as we were leaving smiths!  I love when I see friends out and about.  We came home and made meatballs and a cucumber salad, which did not really turn out. Don't think I'll make that again.  Tash came over to babysit the boys and Natalie and I headed to Kaysville to Sadie's bridal shower.  It was so much fun!  I got to hang out with Sadie and meet Jessica and hang out with Sarah.  I really miss Sarah so it was such a fun experience to catch up with her!  She always has such an incredible attitude towards everything and life, and its really actually inspiring to be around her!

Natalie had so much fun playing with girls that were there including Sophie, Sadie's little sister

It was a flight inspired party so of course it wouldn't be complete if we didn't see the amazing Sadie in action.  


Natalie enjoying some of the food in between playing 

No comments:

Post a Comment