Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ballet, crab and a wedding

Today was Natalie's ballet class and today we woke up very very very cranky!  When I walked her into class, she just stood there at the door until the amazing teacher came over and made her feel comfortable.  Have I mentioned how incredible her dance teacher is?  While Natalie was dancing I took the boys over to a playground on Laird that Abe Darais told me about.  So Mary and the boys played on the playground for an hour and Abe asked if El was free to help him move a bed for a sister in the ward.












We came home and had a little snack and then headed back out to a playground in sugar house that we drove past one night and wanted to check it out.  It was pretty fun and it was just really fun being with the whole family and with El.  Lately he has been a bit of a precious commodity to us since we don't see him all that much with him being so busy with school and work.









We had naps, El and I watched some travel shows on TV about Iceland, Denmark and Kaiwai Hawaii.  Very interested and makes me want to travel. He left to help Abe move the bed and I cleaned the house and got the kids ready for our special family date night to Joes Crab Shack.  Since we are trying to save money, El was so sweet and only got an appitizer and a dessert so I could get my crab!  I love this man so much!





We then rushed home to get ready for the wedding that I originally thought was during the day. I wasn't going to go since I was really lazy and didn't pick up a present but my sister law convinced me go anyways, and I'm glad I did.  It was a fun experience and good for the kids to get all worn out! 

beautiful decorations filled the church hall 

Nells dancing with her Aunty Nat

and having so much fun!!!

she spun so fast she fell to the floor, but that didn't stop her from her still getting her little groove on

Ben on the dance floor showing me his charisma

Me, Tash and the bubbs



beautiful Josie!

Nells and her namesake Aunty Nat!  Its kind of scary actually how similar she is to her crazy awesome aunt!

The beautiful bride dancing with her handsome groom for their very special first dance

Tash was so sweet and actually followed me home to help me unload the kids and give them a bath!  She is really my saving grace sometimes, or a lot of the times!  Lets me honest! After the boys had their bath the kids all had fun with their big and absolutely beautiful cousin Josie and their favorite aunty.

snuggle time with Aunty Tash

selfie fun with cousin Josie




No comments:

Post a Comment