Monday, September 8, 2014

Play date, diapers and a free phone case

Monday 8th

Today Aria came over to play with Espen and Enna.  It was such a great morning.  It was really nice to sit down and talk with her and hang out.  Natalie and the boys had a lot of fun too!   We then took naps and woke up to have chicken tacos.  During naps, my diapers that I ordered from Amazon mom (thanks to Arias wonderful tip) came!  Yay we are now once again fully stocked for a month until my next exciting bunch is so conveniently delivered to my doorstep.  I am very excited about the prospect of never again having to make my labored trips to the downtown Walmart anymore!  Yay for online shopping!  I then smelled something burning and realized it was coming form my iPhone, my brand new iPhone by the way.  The charger had fried and in turn fried the charging system on the phone.  So our FHE consisted of making a family trip to the apple store at citi creek and then playing at the dinosaur park and ending the evening with some ice cream.  Pretty great day today.  I have decided that this week I am going to live by the word soft.  Be soft in my thoughts, actions, words, everything.  I did okay, but definitely had some slip ups, so hopefully tomorrow with be a softer day per say

she played in the box all my diapers came in for nearly a half hour pretending it was a computer, to a car to a robot to a house.  The minds of toddlers continue to inspire wonder and amazement.  I could have sat and watched her for hours playing in that box,  I promised her tomorrow we would draw buttons on it and windows and color it pink. So I guess that will be our crafty project tomorrow.


one little head


my poor phone all burned and broken after only 2 1/2 weeks of use.  At least they were so kind and through in a free iPhone case (kate spade iPhone case) so I was a happy shopper and continued lover of Apple products and service!


No comments:

Post a Comment