Thursday, September 11, 2014

Late summer walk and oil changes

Wednesday 10th

Today I had all intentions of going to Wednesdays newly assigned playgroup, but it was not in out stars.  I love Reservoir Park but it is right by three massively busy streets that the boys just cant resist trying to run on to, so in turn I am faced with much unwanted anxiety!  I wish they would be better about running away, one day perhaps, one day.  But they were also incredibly fussy today still, so I thought it best to stay home from playgroup and just have an easy going recovery day at home.  We are all finally feeling a bit better from being sick, but my glands are still swollen, still feeling tired, and the boys still have a fragment of fevers.  So we went for a lovely late summer walk up into Memory grove and admired the beautiful flowers in our neighborhood.  We came back home, did some cleaning and then attempted to take a nap.  When El got back from school for lunch, Natalie and me went out and cleaned out the car.  Or at least I cleaned out the car while rode her bike up and down the driveway.  We then hey aded over to our awesome stream in front of our place and splashed in in for nearly a half hour. It was just wonderful and the perfect thing we both needed that afternoon!  Feel so blessed we have such a wonderful stream at our fingertips.  I then took the kids to Toyota to get an oil change and walked around the parking lot for a half hour.  By the end the kids had had it, so we went to the elementry school playground by our house for the next hour and cooled off!  I think I will definitely go to Nissan next time since they have an awesome kids room, but at least I have new oil.





























No comments:

Post a Comment