Sunday, September 21, 2014

relaxing sunday, and dinner at grandmas house


Today we all slept in and woke up late.  We got together with my sister in law and watched the broadcast and then came home and had a more relaxing day.  The boys played with straws pretending they were swords, and Natalie spent the time drawing in her coloring book.





eating her lunch after our surprise visit from Sadie.  She is one of my very dearest and best friends and is getting married in October.  I am one of her bridesmaids and she dropped off the dress to try it on and it is just beautiful!  I really should have taken a picture of it, but its a bit too long, so when I get it hemmed by Els aunt, I will take a picture then

The boys napped and we were plump out of chicken, don't how I let us get that low, so I had to make a sneak trip to Costco to grab more chicken for us.  We did that and Natalie was so good we stopped and got ice cream cones on the way home. 

We then headed over to Els parents house for our Sunday family dinner and made spaghetti with Tash and my awesome niece Josie!  It was such a fun night.  Tash and I spent the night discussing and brainstorming ideas for Sadie's bachelorette party we are planning for the 11th of October.  How does time go by so fast?  I can't just can't believe how this wedding is creeping us on all of us. 

Tash helping Ben eat his spaghetti 

Natalie drawing in her new book after she ate her spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment