Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Visiting teaching, grocery shopping and a picnic at the park


Today we started our day out by heading to Erin Axsons house to visit teach her.  She is such an incredible person and mother.  So positive and really inspiring with her attitude and smile that just seem to light up the room.  We then rushed over to smiths to grab some bread to make our peanut butter and jelly sandwiches' for our picnic at the park with Lily, Lydia and Mary.




The picnic in the park was so nice and inspiring!  I talked to Lily about planning my friends bachelorette party and wanting it to be PG and the spirit present and I was worried people wouldn't like it or think it was lame, but she made feel really great about it.  I will go ahead with my PG bachelorette party that I feel so inspired to do.  She brought these wonderful sandwhiches for us, but realized when she got there, they messed the order up.  She was so sweet as to let me take them home and I graciously fed them to Eldon, and he was very happy about that!





We then spent the rest of the night just playing on mattresses and reading books before bedtime.  It was a lovely evening! I cleaned the house while the kids played and danced and Natalie for some reason had an especially hard time going to sleep last night, so she stayed up with me and El as we watched Dancing with the stars and then El officially applied to the U!  So we just have to get the transcripts in and hopefully all will go well!  We are praying super hard, not that I feel like he won't, but I think more that the Lord wants him to go to the U as well!







I just had to snap a few of my precious Natalie sleeping cause she was just so darn cute!...once she finally fell asleep that it!



No comments:

Post a Comment