Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ikea, set up and more cleaning

Today we decided to forgo the playgroup since it was at 11th street park and the boys just like to run amuck and I didn't feel like creating extra stress for myself and so decided to take the kids on a fun trip to Ikea instead.  We are finally deciding what to do with that extra twin mattress we've had lying around for nearly 2 years.  I have decided to put Natalie in a big girl bed and so we went to Ikea to get her some brand new and needed bed linen.  A nice new duvet set that will fit a twin bed and a fitted sheet along with two car bibs for the boys for ice cream trips.  sadly though I didn't take any pictures of the trip.  However it was the first time Natalie was able to go and play in the day care they have there.  You have to be fully potty trained, so the boys couldn't go play, which was sad!  But they got to hang out with me for about 10 minutes until they had enough.  So we went home and napped and I prepped the dinner tonight.  Chicken quinoa stuffed zucchini.  Such a great success!




After dinner, I dropped off Lily's carpet cleaner and then El took our fan up to his nieces Alexandrias unit since her heater was broken and wouldn't turn off in 32 degree weather!  Poor girl!  We then drove up the Marnie nad Tonnis place for El to practice with Vivienna and the kids played for nearly two hours while I got to sit and have a lovely conversation with Marnie!  She is just wonderful and I love talking with her.  No wonder her and Rachel are best friends.  Two wonderful and lovely souls!  We then ended up stopping in at Arctic circle and getting ice cream for the boys so they got to break in their new bibs.

No comments:

Post a Comment