Sunday, September 14, 2014

Church, fussy kids and one last venture to the fair


Today no one wanted to wake up this morning. It was a struggle getting anyone ready for church.  El got home so late the night before I didn't even dare wake him up, so it was me and the three kids.  I just keep thinking to myself, 2 more weeks!  We came home Tash came over and then realized she was getting sick, so she went home early and we met up with Sadie and Jon for one last adventure at the State Fair.


Laddy is going through a very difficult time right now, being upset and have absolutely no patients in all aspects of his sweet little life.  Almost anything and I really mean anything can make him drop to the ground, kicking and screaming in a matter of ear piercing volume for at least 5 minutes!  It certainly makes outings very difficult!

Natalie having some fun on the bars

a moment of happiness before a fierce tantrum

Yay baby yoga while deciding where to go next.

Natalie proudly showing off her gymnastics/tumbling tricks to any one who is watching

Sadie and I, although I am not super happy at how fat I look in this picture!  I guess on to a new diet I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment