Friday, September 19, 2014

Laundry at grandmas house and the new trike!


Last night Natalie had a little accident or "litto accent" as natalie says.  She wet her bed brand new bed the first night in..but why not christen it right haha.  So we had so much laundry that we decided to head over to Els moms house and do some laundry while letting the kids play outside in the beautiful weather on the tramp and in the water.  It was just perfect! 


This was Laddybugs choice toy today Natalie my little pony haha oh well I think he probably just saw horse!


eating some yummy chocolate chip cookies in the late summer sun



Natalie sweeping all the fallen apples and leaves and branches off the trampoline

up mommy!




Els Hawaiian moon pie and Ben getting his hands on some cherry soda




warming up after getting all wet in the hose


My and my Laddy bug

getting her hair wet, her summer favourite thing to do

taking some time after to warm up in her beach chair and her towel.  She told me that she was missing her sunpeen (sun screen)



happy boy








they just loved when I was spraying them with water!


 We then came home and I prepped the dinner.  Thyme chicken with sweet potato chips and lemon asparagus with low fat mozzarella cheese



Then after dinner we headed back over to his parents house to pick up his moon pie he forgot and then we headed to Westpoint park to play.  Such a very cool climbing park!



this was the coolest jungle gym I have ever seen!  It made me want to climb and play on it


seriously look at it!









We then spent the rest of the night at home watching my little pony and put together the boys new awesome trike for their birthday

my little helpers

my other special little helper


loved the watching the dragon on my little pony

voila!   the most awesome twin tandem double trike EVER created!  Obviously who ever created this intimately knew the life of a mother with multiples!  Who ever you are, I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment