Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday blessing, shopping and temple square

Today we didn't go to our own ward, since Kayla Hall had invited us to her baby blessing. Plus it was Els last sunday where he was super tired and his parents ward didn't start to 11 so he could go to all of church.  He actually left early ahead of me and Jen to go to Priesthood with his dad, which I thought was very endearing of him.  It was a great church.  Gospel doctrine was wonderful as usual and the kids all did very well in nursery.  Natalie got to see grandma Tala and Papa and play with Heni. We came home, ate lunch put the boys down for a nap and Jen and I left with Natalie to the outlet mall in Lehi to get some stuff for her.  El stayed home to study for his Calculus and Physics test on Tuesday.  El has been needing new runners so we were in the Nike outlet and I spotted a pair that were on sale, we looked them up and they got 5 stars across the board!  Safe to say I snatched them up for El and surprised him when we got home.  Jen bought two new pairs or runners, and a purse while Natalie and I shared a drink at rocky mountain chocolate factory.




Jen was exhausted when we got home and Natalie cured up and they both took a tiny little nap while I got the dinner on and waited for Tash to come over.


He has Pesto chicken pasta.  Super easy and super light for a hot muggy day


We then headed over to Temple square and walked around and talked like our old college days and met up with Luiza, which then reminded me of my really old college YSA days back in Calgary!

No comments:

Post a Comment