Tuesday, September 16, 2014

carpet cleaning, target trip and more carpet cleaning!


Lily Darais bought this new and amazing stream cleaner/deep cleaner for her carpets and was so generous as to let me borrow it for the day to deep clean some well planted stains in my carpet.  Safe to say that it works incredibly and my carpets now look brand new, or at least the way they looked when we first moved in.  So impressed and so grateful for her hospitality and generosity to let me borrow such a wonderful devise!  I spent the morning heading to target since I HATE walmart to find the carpet cleaning solution

But so sadly Target did not have it in stock, so I was forced to venture to Walmart anyways, which I wasn't that pleased about, but I was able to get both the stain remover and the solution and a box of much needed night diapers, so I guess it all worked out.

I came home and put the kids down for their naps and then spent the newt hour and a half deep cleaning my carpets in absolute ecstasy!  Thank you Lily!! We ended up taking the kids out to Gate way splash pad and it was so much fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment