Thursday, September 11, 2014

Painting, library and State Fair

Thursday 11th

Today we had another inspection from the possible new owner of our place.  I even ended up giving one of them a little lesson on distressing furniture after seeing some of my furniture from their walk through.  I have never gotten so many compliments from a stranger on my decor then today.  I guess that means I'm doing something right.  Natalie painted, and of course whats more fun than painting on paper than painting on your self!  She painted her self blue, and so we had a bath in the middle of the afternoon even before lunch. After lunch El came home for lunch, Natalie and I went out to the library to return on book and pick up 16 more.  We then stopped by Smiths to pick up our State Fair tickets.  We are going to the Sate Fair with the Darais's tonight.  I just love this family, they are so incredibly kind and humble and fun to hang out with.  Not to mention Natalie and Lydia get along so well, that in fact she's been calling her "my lyda"



painting herself blue


and proud of her work


 wonderful playtime at the library while I picked out books for the
next week.  She was lining them to race. 


The chickens at the petting zoo at the State Fair 

waiting to get on the pony ride.  


Spending the night with the Darais's was such a fun experience.  They are such a wonderful family and we feel so blessed that we have them in our livesand that we were able to be in their company tonight 


Riding her pony.  She really loved every minute of it 

Ben excited to be on his leash and out of the stroller



Poor little laddy crying....."what are you crying about my darling?"

The twins getting ready to eat some of daddys funnel cake 

right before the ice cream, my wonderful and loving husband went on the prowl for a gyro, since I love them and I love lamb.  It's these moments that make me love him so and I just feel so blessed to have him in my life and I'm so grateful for how loving and thoughtful he is!

Eating some yummy ice cream!  How cute.  I just love this picture so much 




Lily and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment