Thursday, September 18, 2014

Beautiful walk, new big girl bed and peanut butter toast movie night


Today we woke up and walked over the the B street park.  It was so much fun that Natalie has been talking about going for a walk like that agin tomorrow.  I  set the boys up in their little owl backpack leashes and we went off.  We walked up the stairs on canyon road and then on to B street while in the Aves and took the fun huge hill on the way home.  Natalie found a piece of string on the playground and pretended it was a necklace from a princess castle.  The boys had so much fun playing in the wood chips.  We then came home had lunch, and the owners representatives came over again to inspect the unit.  I guess she is getting ready to sell it.  I then ran to the DI during nap and picked up the metal bed frame and then off to a girls house to get the bed slats since I didn't want to buy a box spring.  We then ate peanut butter toast for dinner, I set up Natalie's new bed

and I cleaned the place while the kids ran around playing ode withe the kitchen tongs.  It was so cute I really wished I remembered to grab my camera.  I really do need to be better at snapping pictures while they are playing in the house!  Its so late right now a product of me taking a nap with Natalie a bit so now I can't sleep.  Won't be doing that again I don't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment