Monday, September 15, 2014

sweet monday

Today we spent the day at the playground having loads of fun finding buried treasure and climbing up the slides and towers.  We came home for some yummy lunch, then naps and then Natalie woke up early and decided she wanted to play makeup artist so I let myself be her blank canvas!  It was really fun having her do my makeup and hair and having so much fun at it!  A true girl at heart! 


climbing up and down those steps a thousand times! so much fun being 1! 

can't really tell what she was playing with, but she was content to playing with it for at least 10 minutes, so it must have been fun!




Laddy found a little lego key chain, his treasure and he was siting beside me taking a little time out to relax, do what mommy was doing and play quietly with his new and wonderful treasure!

Natalie showing me her "pretend" treasure she found, a whole jewelry case full of princess jewelry!

Make up artist/salon time!

the awesome after math of my little make up artist

No comments:

Post a Comment