Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ballet, visit from Jen and some festive errands

Today we woke up and it was pouring out!  Of course it would happen on Saturday when Natalie has her ballet and El's last day of work so I was all alone.  I packed them in the car trying not to get them super wet and we made our way to Ballet.  There was nothing really to do outside so we just came home and asked El if he could come back with us to get Natalie since I didn't want to get all the kids out in the pouring rain just to pick Natalie up.  So we was wonderful and got up and came with us.  I can't wait until next week when it becomes a regular thing!


We came home and played in our ballet outfit for a bit until I got her dressed and ready for aunty Jen to come. We were all so excited!!





Jen came around the same time TJ came for a boys day.  Jen and I took the kids to Citi Creek to get her some food and let the kids play in the dino park since it was so rainy outside.  We unfortunately came across a very rude lady in Jimmy Johns, but hopefully she was just have a bad day.  I tried so hard to let it go.  She came down from one of the office buildings and ordered 26 sandwhiches.  Didn't think to pre call and order them ahead of the time to save everyone a headache, nope not this lady.  So for the first 5 minutes my kids were very well behaved, but around 10 minutes they were getting antsy.  We ended up waiting nearly 20 minutes!  It was so bad. And by that time my kids were going crazy running around the store.  Two older ladies were so sweet and started playing with them, empathizing with my misery at that moment, but not this lady.  She told us there is a reason why some species eat their own young!  Wow!  Well moving past that.  I had to document it since I cant' actually believe it really happened lol

We got home and Jen left for the wedding and I left to pick up the boys a white shirt for their missionary costume and then I stopped in a Seagul book and picked them up future missionary name tags!  So excited!



We then played with play dough after dinner until bed time.


Natalie plugging her ears from Laddy screaming cause he wanted to eat the play dough

Laddy's face after I told him he couldn't eat it.....such disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment