Thursday, October 1, 2015

last week and a half of September weekly roundup

We are back and with that we are back to hot steamy weather. Yay!!!!! First stop.....grandma Pe'as house 




bath time fun


we had a barbie mermaid party in the tub tonight

El took thursday off, since his only class was canceled, so we took them to the park and got some very yummy L&L lunch



One of the best parks around is actualy west point park, by Grandma Tala's house.  Do remember that one mom?  The one with the giant climbing structure!


Meeting with Ray and the Heni for the first time since we got back. Boy were those guys excited to see eachother!


the three boys cousins playing the saucer.  Dont' worry McKenna, no big kids to do any harm :)



Twin humans with twins doggies. Perfect!




And Halloween has hit our house!  I love decorating and Halloween is probably my favourite holiday of them all!  I just love the idea of pumpkins, and gouls and ghosts and monsters.



Trip up to Provo to visit one of Els old freinds from back in Samoa.  Aljay.  He was having a fundraiser for his kids game and so we went up and El got to pick up his awesome new shirt!  Roociwear.



I love that I put Natalie in her U of U dress as we were in BYU territory.  That was not even planned out


Halloween store stop!  This is also one of my very favourite traditions for halloween.  Visiting all the halloween stores.  The kids love it too, seeing all the monsters!

Playgroup and representing!  U pride


more fun at grandmas house again. I love that we are again back where it feels like summer and we can play in water with nothing but our diaper on




I was working on transforming the kids room into an enchanted forest with toadstools, and fairies and dragons and castles before I left for Canada, and this is the on going project.  Hand made, hand stiched toad stool covers for their ikea stools.  I still have two more painting to finish, finish painting some toy boxes like toadstools, paint some frames and finish the felt board table.  But this is a good start.  I am hoping to be all done by the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment