Thursday, October 8, 2015

October week 1 weekly roundup

Um....how is it October yet?  Sheesh this year is recing by me!  

We greeted October with a lunch date with daddy at McDonalds to let the kids run around and play

Playing in the diaper box that came.  These are the day! I don't know if you felt like that mom, but I really feel like that.  I wish I could just bottle them up, bottle these days up and keep them forever!  Life is PERFECT!!!


Table forts are the best!

 so are goofy faces under the table forts


Happy birthday boys!  They are officially 3 and I totally cried today!  But Im also so excited for this next year and adventure with these crazies.  Sadly it was such a rainy day today that we only got about 5 minutes in at the park before the thunder chased us back into the car



The dino tails mom and the basket ball hoop!!  Both were such huge hits!!

We took the kids to the Trampoine park the next day to celebrate their birthday. El loved it, but I think I thought it was a bit expensive for what you got.  There are so many rules that it makes it hard to just have fun. I think I still prefer jump around Utah and Kangaroo zoo personally, but El was transformed into a kid here again, so that was really worth it!

The dress up play area was pretty fun, but I don't like that you had to pay extra for it.  I think it should be all included.



Tuckered out completely when we got home!  Time called for cuddles with daddy

Their birthday celebration at grandma Pe's house too. It was hard though because everyone was so concerned with Talas brother and Els uncle Euta. He was weighing so heavily on all of our hearts!

Mom, these are the new halloween decoration I made with the 4x4s dad cut for me.  What do you think?

My 4x4 pumpkins

Natalie getting ready to head out to ballet.  It is Mondays now, which I think I like better than Saturday mornings. She is not a morning person, so it was such a struggle last year.  This year Miss Courtney said it was like night and day.  I think the biggest if not the whole contributor is the fact that its at 3 in the afternoon and not 9 in the morning.

Took the boys to the playground while sissy was at dance




I just finished their costumes for this year.  I know they were this 2 years ago, but they were babies and I don't feel like I did it to its full potential.  So this year I am doing it right!  So excited to see how it looks on them!  The wigs were so much fun to make

library time picking out halloween books


I am so happy the boys do so well at the library now!  They used to run around the whole place making all sorts of noise, pulling every book out, now they just play nicely and relatively quietly with the toys that are meant to be played with


back at the playground by gramdmas house.  We tried to visit her but I think she was probably at the hospital with her brother



Natalie was counting to 10 on the swing and reciting all her ABC's for me





No comments:

Post a Comment