Monday, November 3, 2014

Sick little Natalie, packing and family time instead of FHE

Today was a pretty good day, but Natalie I think woke up a bit too early for being sick, so the whole morning she was pretty fussy and cranky.  I didn't hit me until I had already gotten mad at her for being bratty that she might be feeling sick.  I felt so bad, that I just catered to her for the whole rest of the day.  I think she may have forgotten my downfall earlier today.  We came home early from our walk, and the boys stayed our for a good half hour with grandma and grandpa.  Natalie didn't even want lunch or a book, she was so tired, she just wanted to fall asleep, poor girl!  After a douse of medicine, she knocked right out, and felt much better after.  We still stayed home after nap and packed and took it easy while my parents took the boys out to the dinosaur park.  Sadly I don't think they took any pictures.  Oh well.  Again a very limited picture day.  But I did manage to capture a few.




We then opted to not do a traditional FHE but spend some quality time with my parents, which was just perfect!  It was a wonderful evening.  I made sweet and sour chicken, which my parents just loved as much as the kids love it.  It was a bit sad putting the boys down for bedtime, knowing this was the last time I would see them for 10 days.  We are leaving at 6 in the morning, 2 hours before they wake up, so I won't be seeing my babies in the morning.  Sad, but I am very excited for Hawaii!  Again I can't believe how fast this trip snuck up on us!  I mean I swear time in my life goes twice as fast as it used to haha


No comments:

Post a Comment