Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ballet, family photos and christmas crafts at Sadie and Jon's

Today was beyond busy and action packed!  But I love days like this.  We got up early and went to ballet. Natalie did so good and participated more than she ever has!  Made me so happy and so proud.  We rushed home to get ready to head to El's Parents house for the family photos.  Els mom and Natalie did so much to help us it was really amazing!  Nat came over early to do my hair and make up and ended up giving me a full tutorial lesson as well.  I loved it!  Thank you Nat!!  Lyman then came over and we took the photos, even though they were a bit fussy they looked so cute in their Samoan outfits.  I am so excited to see how the pictures turn out!  After that, we headed right to Sadie and Jons house, ordered pizza while we there and did christmas crafts till like 2 in the morning. The kids had so much running around and watching Disney movies and Sadie and I had so much fun!  The boys were upstairs all night playing video games.  Such a wonderful night!  I just I took more pictures today.  I will post the family pictures when we get them.






No comments:

Post a Comment