Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April showers and spring flowers

The after week to Easter has been full of wonder! Lots of candy to eat (probably too much) and Jen came up from Canada to visit for a couple of days.  We had a fun reunion with Elise and her little ones (crazy how time goes by so fast) It amazing to me how everyday Natalie reminds me of the magic of toddlers and inspires wonder in me!  I think I take it for granted sometimes, but when I step back and take the time to appreciate it, its pure magic.

The weather has been a bit off this week.  Pretty rainy and overcast, especially the couple of days that Jen was here, but that is April for you.

Tuesday 22nd









Some pictures before bedtime tonight

Some very special selfies from Nells



Wednesday 23rd

Some more selfies from Nells, she was having so much fun with the camera


Then she wanted to make some funny faces


Friday 25th

Fun morning at Liberty Park with Aunty Jen visiting one of her old friends Carlissa and her new little baby

Ben in the swing

having fun in the sand box right before she fell off.

Aunty Jen trying to make Nells feel better after falling off of the sand box.  Such a good Auntie!

And Natalie really loves her so!




Saturday 26th
Jen wanted to head over to Sugarhouse Park before she left later today.  Its too bad that it was so rainy that day!  Natalie was getting sick, and she actually developed a fever today.  So sad. 

But she does look super cute in her Fairy princess rain outfit!


Jen and I out in the rain.  Love this girl so much!

Tuesday 29th

The boys officially have hand foot and mouth disease again.  Ugh I hate this virus!  So we could not got to the play ground as they are super contagious!  So we decided to take a little walk instead to get some nice fresh air.  It was pretty cool today and very windy, so we didn't stay out for too long.


thought I would take a double selfie with me and Nells

Some yummy lunch after

Ben fell asleep while eating his lunch.  He really was super sick....but it was so precious I had to catch it on camera!




Natalie decided to get into my makeup.  She usually only puts on her special little eye shadow, but today she got into my mascara and put it all over her eye brows!  So cute!  So I guess this is what my girl would look like if she had a bushy unibrow haha

Everyone needs a special place to read :)


Wednesday 30th

She was having fun right before afternoon nap, making her self all pretty.  She was getting her hair wet in front of the mirror and then brushing it....

....then putting on mommies makeup

Im so lucky!  She really is such a magical little girl full of wonder and amazement.  She makes my life fuller and make me feel like I sometimes live in a fairytale.  Thank you Natalie for reminding me to be wondrous!

No comments:

Post a Comment