Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring is definitely here and loving april!!

This has been the most amazing week weather wise.  Monday hit and it just beautiful, like 20's beautiful!  I am loving it, the kids are loving it, El is loving it and my orchids are loving it! haha We have been going to playgrounds and walks and playing outside. It was just been wonderful!  El just found out he did really well on his Math midterm so that was wonderful and he is officially the math guy in his computer class and tutoring people and I am spending amazing fun time with Natalie and Ben and Laddy.   I love my kids so much and I look at them and I sometimes just want to cry because they are getting so big!  I look at the boys and I am just so overwhelmed with love and awe at how they are growing up.  They just turned 18 months and I am bit sad because they are become toddlers and are no longer babies!  I LOVED having baby twins, and I'm just having a hard time adjusting to toddler twins and a preschooler!  How did this happen!  Ahhhh!

Tuesday 8th
Today the kids were really sick and snotty and it was so sad because playgroup was doing a fun easter egg hunt I wanted to take the kids to so bad!  But I am trying to plan a family easter egg hunt this weekend I think, and if that doesn't work then I guess I will just do it with my kids and grandma and grandpa.  Hopefully I can get family to do it. the boys noses would not stop dripping all day and poor little Spencer had a fever from his cold.  I hate when my little babies are sick :( It just breaks my heart.  Even Nellties has a drippy nose and cough

Wednesday 9th
Today was so gorgeous seriously!  I think it was like 20 something.  I took the kids out for a beautiful walk downtown and then we went into the mall and played at the dinosaur park that Natalie now calls the "Odee Park"  lol I just love her little toddler language and sentences!  It really makes my heart smile and makes me realize how luck and blessed I am to have them in my life and be their mom!  Its the most amazing privilege I will ever have!  I love being a mom more than anything else in my life. We then went to Lindsey Gardens Park after nap time.

On our way out for our walk in Natalie's cute little spring outfit and her flowery froggy hat.


little Benny trying to take his hat off haha so cute!

So spring is here and here is the proof!  How beautiful are these flowers and in the beginning of April!  I am not used to this!  Back home we were lucky if we got them him May for a week and sometimes the frost would hit and we wouldn't even get flowers :(




She got tired of walking and wanted to ride in the stroller


The cool water at Citi Creek Mall



The Odee Park lol

They love this place so much! 


She was having fun jumping off the rock

Laddy ready to go down the slide with Natalie at the bottom

Go baby!

Benny boos just chilling deciding what he's gonna do next

And he found it :)
 Hi mommy


Natalie having so much fun

mid jump in the air


of course they are trying to climb up together at the same time

Lindsey Gardens Park


She had to take abby cadabby every where today.  She calls her "dabby dabby"



Natalie having fun on the mary go round its like her favorite thing at the park



little laddy trying to climb up the big slide by himself


Benny is so cute!  I love my kids!

playing in the sand together

Thursday 10th
Today was an amazing day again so beautiful!  I took the kids to Lindsay Gardens Park again before nap time.  We brought sand toys today and it was very successful!





climbing up the slide my little monkey

The toys were a huge success as seen in this picture!

I just had to capture this picture of Spencer and Natalie playing and digging together in the sand

Monkey Natalie!  She is going to be a little gymnast! I might have to put her in to toddler gymnastics

Hi Natalie!

Having fun making sandcastles and then smooching them

Laddy was playing right beside me on the slide and I thought I would capture this shot



Our beautiful after nap time walk down to memory grove.  I just can not believe who nice it is outside!


Hi boys!

Natalie having fun climbing up the hill
 Yeah she did it!

Snack time after walk time before dinner and I love the boys sitting together at the table and chair!



Friday 11th
Today was a fun day.  Rachel didn't bring the kids so we got a free day to hang out with daddy on his day off!  We went all the way down to Sandy to a ward building and played int he nursery room and the gym while daddy played volleyball.  It was a really fun morning / afternoon!

Fun in the nursery room


And Spencer not so happy in the gym.  It was getting close to leaving time and Spencer was trying to tell me "mommy I want to go home!!!"


Sunday 13th
Tash came over as usual and helped me cut the boys hair.  It was just getting so unmanageable and knotty, but it turned out really well.  She held them on her lap while I went at it with paper scissors haha.  Heres he result.





Monday 14th
The cousins came over and we made some really fun easter egg crafts with paint and construction paper and then we went on a fun tricycle ride and played out side blowing bubbles

painting their easter eggs




the finished project almost, before i remove the black paper

playing some ball before nap time


Getting ready for our tricycle ride with daddy and brothers

got the helmet

and zoey in our basket


I love this bike cause she can carry around her babies with her for a ride

the bubbies in their stroller

I think this is Ben playing with the bike and helmet once we got home


need a drink after a long trike ride down to the duck pond haha


and its bubble time!!!!

good bubble Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment