Friday, January 22, 2016

January weekly round up 3

This week we had Eden's birthday party, set up Natalie new bed from Ikea finally!  Took a trip to Michaels and stopped in at Deseret book and found the best book for my new calling at church.  I was called as an Activities Days leader. I am so excited!  My co-leader is Ridi Kocani, who I have never met before, but I absolutely love her!  She is such a cool person and she is from Albania, which ultimately makes her even more interesting.  I am really excited about this new calling. The best part is that Natalie will join us, and she will get to do all the fun activities and crafts that the bigger girls get to do! We started learning about the solar system in preschool, and Erin did a great job!  Natalie loved making the telescopes.  The kids did a lot of running around, playing and jumping on blankets, making forts and Heni came over for a sleep over, 


















No comments:

Post a Comment