Thursday, January 7, 2016

January weekly round up 1

This has been a really great start to the new year of 2016!  Lots of projects in the works, crafts and fun with the kids.  New Years eve was so much fun!  I started on the boys train board which I am super excited about! I finally figured out the third painting for the set in the kids bedroom.  And then we had some fun family time with grandma and sleepovers with Heni.  I got more products in the mail for my body butter I am putting together.  Of course we had Heni's birtthday party and some fun family outings to Trolly Square to play on the trains and then to home depot.  Natalie got to take her stroller with her, which she was so excited about.  Great start 2016!!!  So far we like you :) 


























































No comments:

Post a Comment