Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July weekly round up 1

The first week of July was so much fun!  We have had a blast!  Splash pads, 4th of July and my birthday!  Great week! 

Splash pad with friends to start out July! 

The painting I did for my mom, kinda had so much fun painting this!




getting ready for fireworks on the 4th at grandmas house


  They were so good and we were just in Rosepark! haha




First time this little guy ever really swam in deep water, deeper than a splash pad or kiddie pool

















the fun comparison







Playing in the box before we left for dinner at the Cox's new place in Centerville!  Hopeing and praying that Tara gets better and has a full recovery!



Shaka for the 4th of July day celebration in sugar house







My new summer sign.  Sandy toes and salty kisses

My first dragon fruit smoothie!  And look at the color!  I am in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment