Monday, June 22, 2015

third week of June weekly roundup

This week was pretty much spent with me having strep throat which totally sucked!  I was down for like 90% of the week.  I thought it was a cold for a bit, just a sore throat, but then I finally went in and found out that it was strep and so after about 2 days I was finally feeling better, the fever went away and I got my energy back.  The sore throat is still lingering a bit, but man it just took me completely out.  I hate being that sick, because I hate feeling like I lost/wasted a week, especially in the summer!  There are not a ton of pictures since I was good Monday, got sick about Wednesday through about Saturday and felt a bit better Sunday.  Sad!

Splash pad on monday!







kerns rec center water park pool on tuesday!  So much fun.  I think Natalie had the most fun!




She absolutely loved this slide!




Her new minnie mouse shoes she got from the DI trip this week





Wenesday night park before bedtime




Grandmas sprinkler fun




Happy Fathers Day!  Sunday was such a great day and night and we just had the best Fathers day ever!  Love our family so much!















No comments:

Post a Comment