Sunday, June 14, 2015

Second week of June weekly round up

What a fun week it was this second week of June!  I still can't believe its June, but I feel like I say that every month.  I seriously feel like the days and weeks and months just go by quicker these days.  And I know I am not the only one haha 

I made a New Years resolution this year to take up painting again.  I really miss it and I used to do it a lot back in the day. I had kids and it just all sort of stopped.  So I have really picked up a lot of new supplies and here is a newbie I made for my brother and is new fiance.  I will give it to them when I come up this summer as a house warming gifr, since they just recently moved in together.  So happy for those two!  It was so much fun to paint! 


Off for a bike ride with the fam, except little Laddy here, didn't want to ride his trike, but pull his wagon.

having a lot of fun as Sugar Hosue park while daddy practiced on his skateboard down the hill.






I took a picture of this awesome plant at Sugarhouse, because I need to talk the picture to a local nursery and ask what it is and how to get one, because this is exactly what I am looking for.  Love at first sight!

painting on our porch in the awesome summer weather


my new favourite nail polish color!

Today we were playing magical hair.  She pretneded her ducky towel was magical mermaid hair that made her sing and turn her into a mermaid and made her invisible.  I even got the opportunity to have magical hair too.


More sugar house fun time


looking for ducks and leaves at the duck pond.



litterally minutes before ben trudged right into the water in his nice leather church shoes.  Yeah that day we went out and bought him a new pair of play shoes. lol boys!


playing outside looking for leaves before bedtime.  In this weather and this location we can't resist.



B street park after looking for leaves by the creek.


I tried a new braid on Natalie today, since her hair is getting longer, and I had to take a picture of it, since it turned out so good and I will definitely be doing it again.


We tried out the new Bountiful rec center playground.  It is really amazing!  They did a bang up job and its probably one of the coolest playgrounds I have seen in a while





Water fights during nap time

this little gal got my phone and took some awesome selfies!  Her glorious duck face lol


More playground fun.  I am realizing this has really been a playground rich week!










I have never been to the other side of the playground at Murray park, but we ventured over there, and I couldn't believe how beautiful it was!  Reminded me of Anne of Green Gables!  Wow!!!

A fun little braided headband today for Natalie.  It is so much fun doing her hair now.

Bike ride down to temple square, which turns out to be an awesome place to take her biking!




pretending to direct traffic with her flag!


Since Jen is getting married, I thought I would make her a family sign, but I wanted to do something a little different than I usually do.  So I decided it would be fun to paint love birds for her sign.  It is definitely my favourite family sign I have made of yet!

Friday sprinkler fun at Grandmas house!  it was hot and fun in the water was so perfect!


and what is better than popsicles on a hot day after playing in the sprinkler!





The picture I painted for my brother and his finace next to the picture I painted for my dad for fathers day.  He loves lakes, mountains and sailboats, so I really think he'll like this :)

Decided to redo my beach ocean painting I have over our bed, into something a bit more intricate and detailed. It was a lot of fun!

Finally got back Natalie's dance photos!  I am dying of cuteness.  She just looks so precious and it sums up the amazing year we had at The School of Dance this year!




Sunday lazy day!  We missed church today, because all the kids had such a hard time sleeping last night in the heat, it was such a restelss night for everyone that we couldn't muster up the energy to wake up at 8 for 9:00 church.  Oh well, it was fun to play rookie today.  Doesn't happen much, but it was a fun lazy day. Like daddy like daughter

a little bike ride in the afternoon before lunch and nap time.

we didn't get too far before we decided to stop by the stream and play with leaves and sticks and color on the grass. I love our neighborhood.





No comments:

Post a Comment