Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January Weekly roundup 2

January 12th
First day for El and the U!!!! We are officially a Utes Family!  Woot woot!!  I spend the day doing some laundry and upcycling our disgusting, old and dirty computer chair.  I just hating that thing, but with a new coat of paint, removal of the yucky upholstery, it is actually wonderful and bright and looks good as new now.  Yay for DIY! 

painting the seats 


the ugly before picture

the wonderful finished project.  Went from hating this chair to loving it!

So the boys and Natalie's favourite show to watch is Dinosaur documentaries because they can watch "real" dinosaurs.  So we watch BBC's walking with the dinosaurs, Dino king and Dinotasia.  I believe they are watching Dino King here.  All snuggled together.  I just love it.  Makes my heart melt



Natalie informed me she was Elsa in this picture and wanted to pose for camera.


January 10th 
More McDonalds fun and play centers.  Its just the perfect place to take the kids to play around and get out some energy without going outside in the wet weather.  Its warm but the snow is all melting this week so everything is just drenched and not so much fun to play in.  Plus little chicken nuggets are so cheap and we had some extra money for Christmas so we thought we would have some fun this week.  Don't worry mom, El and I didn't spend much money :) 





January 9th
McDonalds fun, Laddy's black eye and Latin dancing for me! 

Playing boat ont he coffe table in the new box my diapers came in form Amazon.  ( love amazon by the way )


my DIY valentines decoration.  Hopefully making more this weekend.

At McDonalds.  And sadly, Laddy was running and didn't see the table edge and ran right into the edge and gave himself quite the black eye/cheek




My little princess

Love these two!


The lovely present the boys left for me while I was getting ready for Latin dancing.  Thank goodness my bleach spray works wonders


his glorious black cheek

Never get to do my hair or my makeup so tonight I just had to take a selfie.  Such a fun night latin dancing


January 8th 
Fun painting and fun in the house 

Natalie having fun painting my pictures 


rocking out with her brother that night


January 7th 
Trip to Farmington playground since the castle park was covered in snow still.  Lots of fun!  Then fun lunch after! 



watching the water












No comments:

Post a Comment