Monday, March 31, 2014

The first official week of Spring! (21-31)

The last week of March went by really quickly!  We had a great combination of really amazing warm weather and cooler great rainy days.  We are definitely getting our spring showers though thats for sure! But its good because we need it.  I thought about buying my flowers early this year but Im glad I held off since its been colder than I thought and for rainy.  I guess I will have to wait until April to plant my flowers.  Temple square is looking amazing though!  Absolutely beautiful with all the flowers. We spent a lot of days just inside because it was so cold and windy and rainy to even go outside.  But that was totally okay because I got caught up on a lot of my projects, like painting the back of my bookshelf, and my side tables as well as redecorating my kitchen (on a tight budget of course)

Sunday 23
We went to the park in the afternoon after naps and let the kids play on the playground.  They loved it so much.  Spencer had a bit of a fall and cut his tongue, but with some hugs and cuddles and a bottle, he was back having fun again.  Natalie loved showing me how she can up and down the slide and climbing like a little monkey on all the bars and ladders.  She is really turning into a little preschooler.

my little monkeys on the swing

my other little monkey climbing up the slide 







Showing me how she is so good on the bridge!  I love her so much! 

waiting in line and ready to go down the slide 

Weeeeee!!


little miss acrobat here 

hanging up side down like a true Pe'a

Its time to push our brothers.  I think they just bigger and bigger every day.  I can not believe they are going to be 18 months! Its just unreal, since Natalie was 18 months when they were born and that doesn't seem all that long ago.




Monday 24th
Walk down to Temple square since it was such a nice day out.  The flowers are really coming out.  Its so beautiful! 

getting ready to head out 

She decided to take a short rest and talk to her barbie




These flowers are just so beautiful!

 I just love how well they take care of temple square and I love how beautiful it looks in both winter and summer!


She was playing with all the water drainage from watering all of their flowers.  She was having fun making footprints from the water with her sandals.


I couldn't get over how gorgeous everything looks






And then we came home and played with all our cars and trikes.  It was a fun time!




Tuesday 25th
Another walk out in the beautiful spring weather.  Now it is officially spring!  We had a busy day today.  It was to a WIC appointment in the morning, than our walk and then to a doctors appointment that night for Laddy.  It turned out that he had a terrible ear infection in both of his ears and thats why he was been so fussy for the past week.  They put him on antibiotics and gave me some for Spencer too  incase the infection spreads to him.  We then headed to Home Depot after and the kids got to have fun riding in the coolest multi child grocery cart ever!  It was like a ride.  I had to get some more blocks cut for my crafting day with Lily on Thursday. 



Wednesday 26th

It was cold out and rainy so it was a tent building day today
This is probably one of the best toys that we have (thanks to Granmda Lowen) This tent has been absolutely amazing for indoor play all throughout the cold days of fall and winter and now some of the cold and rainy days of spring.  The tunnel we added for Christmas so now we are complete with an indoor awesome play area.  And of course it wouldn't be complete without all the couch cushions on the floor haha 

  Hey Laddy…he always makes this face, I just love it so much!!!!

My little Nells running thought out the house.


Thursday 27th 
Lily and Lydia and Mary came over today for a play date and I taught lily how to craft wooden blocks. It was so much fun!  We made these cute spring block pyramid set.  Natalie and Lydia had so much fun dressing up as princesses and Mary and the boys had a ton of fun too!  lady is now on Antibiotics for his ear infection and I have Spencer on it too just to make sure!  He is already doing better though! 

The kids playing while we craft on the table 


The two little princesses

And here is our finished project of the day. I decided to put it outside as a spring door stoop decoration since I already have one inside the house 

My indoor decoration.  I will probably more the outside one inside after easter is done I think, but as of right now I love my easter block set!  I am so happy I decided to purchase a circuit a couple years back! 

Friday 28th 
The cousins came again as usual and we decided to take a walk down to city creek mall and have some fun at the dinosaur park.


I just love these two so bitty much!

 Nells talking some older girls while climbing on the dinosaur egg






No comments:

Post a Comment