Thursday, December 26, 2013

Walking in a winter wonderland!

On our way to Bonness Park to go for our family walk.  She is really excited to play in the snow! 


Oops..two minutes out and she already fell poor girl.  Tough to walk in a pink marshmallow suit lol



Anything look out of place….oh yeah my husband…El….Its freezing out and thinks its warm enough to wear shorts and a T-shirt…Crazy boy!

Natalie really got a kick out of walking Lucky








And then she got tired on the way back….good thing I always bring two strollers!  She is still a toddler after all

Our family on the Bonness walk…if only I didn't look like a cone head with my bright red hat on haha


Their yummy lunch after our snow morning out

Hot dogs and oranges

That night having fun with Grandma and Great Granmda on the couch before bed


Some fun painting with her brothers on Christmas Day night I think



No comments:

Post a Comment