Thursday, December 19, 2013

Arrived in Calgary for a Canadian Christmas


We finally arrived in calgary and it is freezing!!!!! It's like -17.  I can't even take the kids outside it is so cold. I also left my luggage at the airport in the hustle of getting all the kids ready to see grandparents and get the car seats.  Had to go back with my dad Thursday morning, but we ended up making a fun trip to costco to bulk up on some much needed Christmas food! Fun outing with my sad too.  The kids are loving it at grandma and grandpas house! And my parents can't believe how good the joys are walking and how big they are getting. First night playing and first night taking pictures with my new camera.  Early Christmas present!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!! No more iPhone blurry pics!! 

Laddie chilling in the family room with grandpa and grandma 

We are walking!!!



 Of course we have to fight at grandmas too! Lol 


Hi boys eating at the Christmas table

Natalie found her new favorite you haha 


She will push it around the house all day lol

Our first dinner as a family....my snowman centerpiece.  Love being festive 

Grandpa and Benny

Our lobster and shrimp pasta from Costco

My moms Christmas tree 



The boys found my moms Tupperware cupboard in her kitchen 

And so did Natalie.  It's just been far too cold outside to make them out. So it's been indoor fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment