Thursday, August 2, 2012

New News about the babies

Went to my ultrasound today and found out that my cervix is super short at 1.8 inches.  I am only 28 weeks pregnant so its really bad.  They rushed me to the hospital in Canada to get checked.  They were so scared that I was going into pretuerm labour and being only 28 weeks pregnant, that would have been awful!  They ended up giving me steroid shots with hurt like crap!  It felt like getting shot in the hip!  I couldn't even walk after it was so painful!  I had to take tylenol.  And they had to do it twice, 24 hours apart from each other. But what ever needs to be done for these babies I am going to do!  They have put me on strict bed rest, which is hard since I can't go out and hang out with anyone and can't do much with Natalie anymore.  But we have to do what is best for the babies.  Eldon is coming up next week to drive me home and my mom is flying back with Natalie so we can all be in the states.  Hoping that I will make it through this week without going into preterm labour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment