Sunday, August 26, 2012

Belly shots at 31 weeks + 2 days

I look like I am about to pop, but unfortunately I still have about 5 weeks.  Hopefully I can last close to 5 more weeks.  Lots of bed rest, no walking and drinking a lot of water will hopefully help.  My OB Dr. and the Ultrasound Dr. both said that things are looking good.  Had the Steroid shots a couple of weeks ago,  and now just trying to make it to this friday, August 31.  That would make me 32 weeks and at 32 weeks, babes are known to do just as good in the long term as babies born at full term. Still have to be in the NICU for a while, but at least in the long term, no major health issues.  That is a relief.


31 weeks and counting

I feel like I am 50 weeks.  I am so much larger than I was when Natalie was born. Its kind of crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment