Friday, April 1, 2011

My Baby Shower

Baby Shower

My baby shower was so much fun!  I have the best friends  and the best family ever!  One of my best friends Angie did so much for it.  She was in charge of the decorations and did an incredible job!  My other best friends Brittany and Jen did a ton too and it wouldn't have come together without them.  I also happen to have the best sissies in the whole wide world!  My sister in law Rachel put together the games and festivities which were so much fun and my other two sister-in-laws Tash and Nat helped with the whole planning of it and it really wouldn't have been possible with out them.  My other sister-in-law Angie made amazing cupcakes that were to die for!  It was so great.  I can't believe all the gifts I got. Thanks so everyone who came and brought something.  It is so greatly appreciated and in good use already! :)  We are so excited to be parents and so excited to meet our Nells Bells!  Life is good :)









No comments:

Post a Comment